Are you an energetic, proactive, motivated and experienced Customer Service Team Leader with 3 years customer service experience within residential construction? Do you strive to go the extra mile to deliver an exceptional customer experience?
This could be the opportunity for you.
Wisdom Homes is a Market Leading and Award Winning residential builder specialising in the construction of high quality homes. Our strong reputation is based on our design excellence, quality of construction, competitive pricing and outstanding customer service. Wisdom Homes continues to lead the way in new home designs, pools and lifestyle solutions offering our customers a full turnkey experience.
Working from our Head Office based at Gregory Hills, we have a rare and excellent opportunity for you to lead, train, coach and develop our team of Customer Experience professionals to ensure they shine and make our customers feel truly special throughout the process of building their dream home. A typical day involves:
The successful candidate will have:
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration within the Customer Service team
- Management and maintaining of team workflows assisting as requested by Customer Service Manager
- Ensure assigned targets and workflow allocations are being met according to business requirements
- Recommend, develop and maintain processes and improvements to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Managing and resolving customer escalations and complaints providing solutions whilst identifying the cause and presenting options to the business for resolution.
- Demonstrate our values and behaviours with a focus on proactivity and collaboration to deliver on time to deadlines
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships with new and existing clients
- Preparation/maintenance and reporting of jobs from deposit through to settlement
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders including sales, estimating, drafting and colour teams in relation to documentation and approval process
- Keeping our customers updated on a weekly basis and being proactive to ensure their homes are on track
- Liaising with appropriate lenders/brokers as required for loan documentation
What's in it for you?
- 3-5 years’ experience in the project home building industry preferred
- Diploma of Leadership or proven leadership experience including training, mentoring and performance management of staff
- Demonstrated excellence in Customer Service/Customer Relationships
- A process and compliance mindset with strong attention to detail
- Solutions orientated to remove any roadblocks and deal with escalations promptly to make our customers journey as easy as possible
- A positive and fun disposition with a great smile
- Knowledge and understanding of the building process including processing council and CDC submissions and approvals
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with excellent multitasking ability
- Be a team player and willing to roll up the sleeves and pitch in where needed
- Ability to work autonomously and deal with conflicting demands
What are you waiting for?
- Employee benefit programme
- Reward and Recognition programmes
- Close to gyms, cafes and shopping centres
- Corporate uniform provided
- Supportive team and company culture
- Regular company social and community events
- Ongoing training, development and career progression
- A fun, vibrant and close-knit collaborative culture
We are an Equal Opportunity organisation that welcomes diversity.
The next step is up to you! To apply please click the "Apply Now" or contact Carla Treuer – Wisdom Homes Talent and Capability Specialist on (02) 4605 5586 for a confidential chat.
Agencies please do not apply!