Wisdom Pools and Landscapes has won many awards nationally and specialises in the design and construction of high-end pool and landscaping packages. Partnered with Wisdom Homes, who is also a multi-award-winning builder, our homes, pools and landscaping designs are being built all over Sydney. We believe everyone deserves an innovative and attractive home where we offer full lifestyle solutions. We deliver outstanding design and quality construction that represents real value for money, with a focus on providing an exceptional customer experience. What is on Offer?
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a hungry, passionate, motivated, professionally presented and sales driven Sales Consultant to join our Pools and Landscapes team. This is your chance to be actively involved and responsible for the development, promotion and growth of sales within our Pools and Landscapes’ division providing solutions for both our Private and Wisdom Homes customers. Your Job
Based at Head Office in Gregory Hills you will use your previous pools or landscape experience to present and guide our customers in creating a truly special pool and landscape design, estimate costings, provide technical support and indicative time frames to complement and enhance their luxury dream home or existing home, providing a full turn key experience that no other builder offer’s!
You will be actively involved in improving, developing sales process’s, strategies, profits and maximisation of selling prices - ensuring that brand, product integrity, financial performance and operational standards are maintained. You love the thrill of building key relationships including sharing your expertise within and constantly look for more opportunities to expand our client base to achieve targets. Your Typical Day
This is a full-time sales role which include working Monday to Friday with some occasional weekends attending trade shows.
What you need to be successful!
- Prospect/capture new and existing leads to convert to an active sale, selling to prospective clients who are looking at purchasing landscapes and/or pool services
- Qualify customers, conduct sales presentations, guided walk through of our display homes demonstrating products, pricing and systems
- Manage all client queries and escalations to find solutions and offer the best service
- Provide Estimates to customers including any variations to existing landscape designs
- Complete all necessary sales documentation, and take deposits from qualified customers and get sign off on confirmed tenders
- Follow up on sales leads generated from Referrals, REA, Domain, Website, display centres or any other means
What we offer
- Certificate IV in Swimming Pools and Spa Building and or Certificate lll in Horticulture/Landscaping (preferred but not a prerequisite as happy to train)
- Previous pools and or landscape experience
- Ability to read, understand and interpret plans
- An understanding of building/landscapes/pools terminology and processes (Training provided)
- Strong attention to detail
- A team player with a sense of humour, who is flexible with a positive outlook
- Energetic, self-motivated and a desire to meet targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- High level presentation, negotiation and closing skills
- Understanding of the relationship and process between sales and construction
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi task
- Good computer/technology skills, with willingness to grow
- Competitive base salary + commission + car
- Employee benefit and Reward and Recognition programme
- Close to gyms, cafes and shopping centres
- Corporate uniform provided
- Supportive team and company culture
- Regular company social and community events
- Ongoing training, development and career progression
- A fun, vibrant and close-knit collaborative culture
This is a great opportunity for a results-oriented individual who is keen to join a high growth organisation that rewards excellent performance and innovation. We are an Equal Opportunity organisation that welcomes diversity.
Register your interest by clicking on the "Apply" button below attaching both your resume and cover letter. Confidential enquiries can also be directed to Carla Treuer, Wisdom Homes – Talent Acquisition and Capability Specialist on (02) 4605 5586.