ARE YOU READY TO MAKE YOUR NEXT MOVE? START 2019 OFF WITH A BANG IN YOUR BRAND NEW ROLE!
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU!
Wisdom Homes is a multi-award-winning major builder, construction homes, landscapes and pools all over Sydney. We believe everyone deserves an innovative and attractive home. We deliver outstanding design and quality construction that represents real value for money, with a focus on efficiency and customer service. Did you Know?
- Wisdom Homes is the largest residential builder in South West Sydney and one of the largest in NSW
- We employ over 200 people across metropolitan Sydney
- We build 500+ homes annually
- We provide in-house pool and landscaping solutions and construction
- We are backed by one of the largest residential builders in the world - Sumitomo Forestry Group
Our Mission is to create exceptional customer experiences whilst constructing beautiful homes, pools and landscaping that exceed expectations in design, quality and value for money.
This rare and exciting opportunity is ideal for an energetic experienced all-round and passionate People and Culture Manager / Lead to take charge, lead and support our proactive, fast paced, talented and successful Wisdom P&C team.
You are personable, enjoy working in a competitive industry where your drive, resilience, agility, ability to manage multiple competing projects. You also use your strategic mindset to drive the People & Culture agenda, company values, WHS, talent and engagement initiatives to support continued growth and business initiatives.
Reporting to the General Manager, you are an active member of the Executive team. Your main strategy, focus and passion is for People and Safety and to partner with your Executive colleagues. You will love to lead by example, are positive, hands-on and enjoy rolling up your sleeves across many facets of the business to ensure our employees experience and culture growth, is always at the forefront and continuously improving. Your Typical Day
Your Skills and Experience
- Hands-on operational advice to Managers and the Executive team.
- Lead all employee relations matters including building capability in managers, creating and implementing department frameworks, performance management models
- Create learning and development frameworks to maximise leadership capability across the organisation and embed a coaching culture.
- Design and deliver all performance and talent management processes including the performance and talent review cycles, succession planning and career management.
- Lead people and culture related initiatives, including engagement survey, action planning, continuous follow up and reporting.
- Lead and support all aspects of safety and workers compensation across multiple sites.
- Managing a team of P&C professionals including P&C Generalist, P&C Administrator, WHS, Talent and Payroll specialists.
- Prepare and submit Board Reports, P&C metrics and other Group reporting requirements.
What’s in it for you?
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience with relevant tertiary qualifications
- Ability to influence, negotiate and build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated commercial acumen in improving business performance through effective WHS strategies that are operationally practical
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of payroll and reporting
- Experience working with Board of Directors and Executives to lead people strategies
- Experience managing a high performance team
- Highly computer literate in HRIS and Microsoft Office
- Competitive salary and package on offer
- Ongoing reward, recognition and benefits programs
- A collaborative and supportive culture
- Brand new state of the art office, close to gyms, cafes and shopping centres
This is a great opportunity for a results-oriented individual who is keen to join a high growth organisation that rewards excellent performance and innovation. At Wisdom we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity.
To register your interest in this fantastic opportunity, click on the "Apply" button. Confidential enquiries can be directed to Stuart Kelly, Wisdom Homes – People & Culture Business Partner on (02) 4605 5689.