The WISDOM Group is a multi-award-winning major Sydney builder encompassing 3 core Brands: Wisdom Homes, Hoot Homes and Wisdom Pools & Landscaping.. We believe everyone deserves the opportunity to improve their lifestyle. We deliver outstanding design and quality construction that represents real value for money, with a focus on efficiency and customer service. Our Vision & Mission WISDOM’s Vision is to be the #1 Lifestyle Builder of choice redefining the way Australians live. We create & connect distinctive home designs with beautiful outdoor spaces, built from shared inspiration. We understand that home is an extension of our customers. Your Role
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced all-round and passionate Human Resources Manager to join, support and lead our proactive, fast paced, talented and successful P&C team.
You enjoy working in a competitive industry where your drive, resilience, agility, ability to manage multiple competing projects whilst using your strategic mindset to drive people, culture development, company values, opportunities, WHS, talent and engagement initiatives to support growth and business initiatives.
Reporting to the General Manager, you are an active member of the Executive Management team. You are a Human Resources Manager with broad skills who enjoys a hands-on approach across all areas of people and culture including, employment relations, talent, WHS and payroll. You are a ‘people person’ with excellent inter-personal skills and team building capability. Your Typical Day
Your Skills and Experience
- Strategic leadership of the P&C Plan to support the achievement of business objectives
- Policy and procedure development, review and implementation.
- Hands-on operational advice to Managers and the Senior Leadership team.
- Coaching and support for the Management Team
- Build and maintain effective, influential working relationships, understand business strategy and key priorities
- Lead on all employee relations matters including building capability in managers, creating and implementing department frameworks, performance management models
- Create learning and development frameworks to maximise leadership capability across the organisation and embed a coaching culture.
- Design and deliver all performance and talent management processes including the performance and talent review cycles, succession planning and career management.
- Oversee the resourcing needs of the organisation and make recommendations to Managers regarding sourcing strategies and workforce planning needs.
- Lead people and culture related initiatives, including engagement surveys and action planning.
- Administer remuneration policies, benchmark salaries to ensure fair and equitable remuneration and advise on competitive conditions and internal remuneration anomalies.
- Lead and support all aspects of safety and workers compensation across multiple sites. Lead the delivery of exceptional standards of safety, continuous improvement and review of safety systems and processes, implementation of safety initiatives, workers compensation and return to work programs while ensuring compliance with all legislative requirements.
- Manage the small team of P&C specialists, including P&C Generalist, WHS, QMS, Payroll and Administration.
- Prepare and submit Board Reports, P&C metrics and other Group reporting requirements.
- Adhoc duties as required.
What’s in it for you?
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and people and culture management experience with strategic and operational responsibility.
- Extensive experience in employee relations, design and development of organisation development initiatives and project and change management.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated commercial acumen in improving business performance through effective WHS strategies that are operationally practical
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of payroll and reporting
- Ability to interpret and advise on award and legislative conditions.
- Highly computer literate in HRIS and Microsoft Office
- Positive outlook with a flexible attitude and sense of humour
- Embody a culture of continuous improvement with a key focus on safety, quality and customer experience.
- Competitive salary and package on offer
- Employee and manager reward and recognition program
- A collaborative and supportive culture
- Brand new state of the art office, close to gyms, cafes and shopping centres
- Regular company social and community events
This is a great opportunity for a results-oriented individual who is keen to join an organisation that rewards excellent performance and innovation. We are an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity.
To register your interest in this fantastic opportunity, click on the "Apply" button.
Confidential enquiries can be directed to Fay Vitalone 0401 056 160